Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Humanities Intro

Yesterday I talked to my Humanities teacher and asked if he agrees with the lesson discussions publishing, and he said it is pretty cool as long as I don't "denaturate the truth"... That will not be a problem, as I do not intend to try convincing you of the reliability of some concepts but merely state and explain what I consider to be some original conclusions we got to during our debates. By original do not understand ideas expressed for the first time, that is utterly impossible these days, with so many people having nothing else to do but contemplating the others :)) . I'm rather reffering to conclusions that came out of somehow unrelated statements, unusual connections made between old ideas. It is like refreshing the human memory, if you wish :D .
I am going to present each debate in at most three articles, because I don't want them to be fragmented to much, but still, they are quite long, so I cannot use only one article for each (that is, I am giving this explanation so you won't think I am just trying to get as many articles as possible from one idea, as many proffesional journalists or scientists do these days :) ).
I am currently organizing my work.. so I hope the first article in this series will be published, let's say... 2 days from now.
Stay tuned! ;)

No comments: